ARLINGTON, VA, December 2, 2019… Greenleaf Integrative announced that it has been awarded a five-year contract from the Department of Education’s Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) to provide a range of training and consulting services.
As in many federal agencies, generational workforce shifts and staffing shortages combined with an increased volume of work have created a more demanding environment at OPE. Leadership initiated this contract to support its dynamic workforce needs. Greenleaf’s services will build upon OPE’s programs over the last several years in the areas of training and development for leaders and staff as well as organizational development and employee engagement.
Each year over the 5-year contract, Greenleaf will:
- Generate training recommendations from a needs-assessment based on targeted analysis of survey data
- Design and conduct focus groups to inform OPE’s FY2020 employee engagement planning
- Based on assessment results, roll out several supervisor-level and staff-level experiential training workshops selected from its extensive course catalog
- Provide subject-matter-expert consulting and support services for OPE projects related to organizational development and employee engagement, such as knowledge management, employee retention, and succession planning
- Collaborate with OPE stakeholders to develop and deliver customized training if assessment results uncover organizational needs that cannot be addressed by off-the-shelf courses
Founder and CEO of Greenleaf, Siddharth Ashvin Shah expressed, “We are delighted by the opportunity to support OPE in its commitment to caring for, developing, and engaging its dedicated staff. Working environments are more demanding than ever for many federal employees. We commend OPE for maintaining a proactive stance in optimizing employees’ work experience and, in turn, its mission performance.”
Within the U.S. Department of Education, OPE works to strengthen the capacity of colleges and universities to promote reform, innovation and improvement in postsecondary education; promote and expand access to postsecondary education as well as increase college completion rates for America’s students; and broaden global competencies that drive the economic success and competitiveness of our nation.
Founded in 2008 and headquartered in the Washington, DC area, Greenleaf Integrative is a unique consulting firm that partners with clients to promote the wellbeing of their employees and organizations. Its talented team of experts and tailored solutions address the complex drivers and detrimental impacts of workplace stress, burnout, and trauma. By integrating organizational and scientific expertise with its diverse range of services, Greenleaf enables clients to cultivate a culture of shared responsibility for wellbeing, elevate sustainable resilience and performance, and mitigate risk.